Hi, welcome to Internet Safety for Kids and thank you for joining our program!
As always with our program Internet Safety for Kids, please make sure to watch this episode together when possible, so you all learn and understand these important topics. Don’t allow the adults to say that they already know everything because there will be plenty to learn for them, too!
Today we will explain you how important good passwords are, and how you can even protect yourself better with Multi-Factor-Authentication. That might sound complicated, but it is much easier than you think. And of course, we will do our best to explain it without tech talk.
We will explain why is it important, what does it mean, and what should you do. Are you with us?
Let us make some notes about what we have learned.
– Our passwords must be secret, complex, and unique.
– We can use the Password Blocks methods to make unique complex passwords that we can remember.
– We can use a password manager app to make secret unique complex passwords for all our accounts.
– Multi-Factor-Authentication combines for example who we are, something we know, and something we have.
– Multi-Factor-Authentication and secret complex unique passwords help us protect our accounts against hackers.
You can learn about the Password Block Method here: https://johannesdrooghaag.com/password-block-method/
Thank you for watching this episode of Internet Safety for Kids. Please subscribe on YouTube to never miss an episode and press the thumbs up to let us know that you liked it. Internet Safety for Kids is made for smart kids, parents, and teachers. Join the program and help us stay safe on the internet. Internet Safety for Kids. Made for children, parents, and teachers. Are you with us?
Join the program: https://InternetSafety4Kids.Online
Internet Safety for Kids in English: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7z20xXutzJt-S5aXZRLcOE2wcTbipiEN